Saturday, October 31, 2009

This Is It - the movie in loving memory of MJ

Sayang!! its the first word that came to mind when I saw how much Mj and his group really prepared for his THIS IS IT tour. It would have been his greatest or one of the best. He can still dance like there is no tomorrow.He can still move his hips like any young dancer.He can still sing his songs very well.I was able to catch a glimpse to how a perfectionist he really is.He still manages to be one of the main brains to the creative side of his concert. He is not a musician but he can give good tips to the musical director. He also knows how to captivate the audience's attention with his fingers and with his feet. It is a movie that will make you miss MJ. I especially like the part where he mentioned his brothers and kids after doing a round of Jackson 5 songs. He really meant it when he mentioned his family.That part was like a semi premonition.Its not like I am a close friend of Michael Jackson's that's why I miss him ..I miss him maybe because there seems to be no living musical great anymore..all of them have moved on to the after life.It makes me sad in a way.

1 comment:

  1. Good Article, it's creative one... And thanks for the news...
    Julipet Adsense

    ReplyDelete