Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seasonal Affective Disorder

Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a condition wherein one gets depressed or moody because of the changing season. I don't really know if I have this but then again I am diagnosed with other stuff too so who knows (bite me na )..Well i guess most people have this wherein you feel the coldness of the wind or the gloomy skies and you feel sad coz of it for some unknown reason. You just feel being in your room and curling up so you can just rest and close your eyes and let the world go around without you. I guess i have this condition a month before my bday. I guess its because I will get older meaning I will realize that I have been here on earth for this long without much progress in terms of social skills rudiments after all. Anyhow I also feel the autumn wind and it feels as if days are just so quick that in a few months it will 2009 will culminate already and welcome another year. I am not yet ready for another year of muddling through again. I don't really know what to do for this gloomy SAD feeling except that I have to go through with my daily activities and go on. I mean how do you catch a cloud and pin it down ? I guess like that line from that Christmas song, Well we just have to muddle through somehow.

2 comments: