Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Seasons Are Like Human Moods

Don't you agree that our changing seasons are like our moods. We feel the happiest during the merry months of November and December. We feel depressed during cloudy and windy months even on rainy ones as well. We feel sensual during summers and we also loose our cool literally during summers. We also feel balanced during Spring just like how everything around us during that time. Im a very emotional person and sometimes how I behave depends on my moods. My mind cannot really take control of how I act coz my moods at most times get the best of me, so m point is..after all this joyful times high times comes the low times..the crash after the super duper rise and everything falls on your face..all the money lost to have those good times but its all worth it anyways.However hindi na nga festive yung mood. Wala ng reason to celebrate and smile and give cheer.If only it were Christmas and New Year every month noh..hindi kaya tayo magsawa din.As long as it is something not often done it is something thrilling.I guess most of us aren't routine based people after all. We crave for the thrill and I mean who would not right. We crave for the adrenaline rush and the kick of just letting loose and going out of the ordinary. Anyways I am just basically ranting this early on because sooner or later since time goes by so fast..it would be New Year and after that hurrah ..comes another ordinary time..another ordinary day back to all the usual routine..back to the reality..back to our 340 days of ordinary..Anyways I am not being sad about it.Im just feeling a bit anxious about the end of all these festivities.I mean we can always choose to be ordinary or extraordinary..and its up to us all the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment